This procedure allows students to apply for a hardship drop or withdraw due to extenuating circumstances. The Hardship Drop/Withdrawal application will be considered by the appropriate BSC Administration and may be denied.
Allowable hardship reasons include:
- Death of Immediate Family
- Natural Disaster
- Natural Disaster (work related)
- Other (Note: Used only for students who attempt to drop all classes in CampusConnection and receive the following error "Unable to drop class, will drop below required minimum units for enrollment.")
Complete the steps below to apply for the hardship drop/withdrawal:
- Review the Hardship Drop/Withdrawal limits and regulations
- Submit the Hardship Drop/Withdrawal Form
- Submit documentation to the Academic Records Office within 30 days.
Academic Records Office - Schafer Hall Room 131
Fax Number: (701) 224.5643
Mailing Address - BSC, Academic Records, PO BOX 5587, Bismarck, ND 58506