“New students” are high school students that have never enrolled in a BSC
dual credit class
“Returning students” are high school students who took a dual credit class in a previous semester, but not the most recent semester
1. Submit online Admissions Application.
2. Pay $35 application fee
3. Submit in-progress unofficial High School Transcript showing 2.0 GPA (3.0 GPA for Mandan HS)
- Return to saved application
- Contact Student Finance
701-224-5533 (last name A-H)
701-224-5691 (last name I-R)
701-224-5706 (last name S-Z)
- Ask High School counselor for assistance
Mail: Bismarck State College
PO Box 5587
Bismarck, ND 58506-5587
4. Submit Placement scores to enroll in English and Math courses.
5. Submit Immunization Records –
- Only students taking classes on BSC campus will have to provide proof of one meningococcal shot after the age of 16 and 2 doses of MMR. Records are only needed if taking courses on BSC's campus.
Upon completion of the online application, you will receive an email giving you instructions on setting up an account in CampusConnection. This Online portal gives you access to the following (and much more).
- Check your Application Status
- Check your To-Do List
- Accept Financial Obligation Agreement
- Register for Classes
- Pay Tuition