Late Add/Reinstatement Form allows a student to request a Late Add/Reinstatement in person.
1. Student must print and complete the Late Add/Reinstatement Form
2. Secure instructors approval for the course
3. Provide form to Academic Records Office for Registrar approval.
Note: Academic Records is located on the first floor of Schafer Hall.
4. Provide form to the Student Finance Office for approval.
Note: Tuition and reinstatement fee will be collected at this time. Student Finance is located on the first floor of Schafer Hall.
5. Submit form to the Academic Records Office for processing in CampusConnection.
Late Add/Reinstatement via email allows a student to request a Late Add/Reinstatement via their BSC email. As each step is being processed and completed, you will be notified via BSC email so you can track the progress of your request. Please check your BSC email daily to ensure the process is completed within the designated time frame. (3 business days)
1. The student must contact the instructor of the course via their BSC email to request a late add/ reinstatement. Student email must include the following:
- Student Name
- Student ID # (1234567)
- Subject/Catalog Number (Ex. ENGL 110)
- Class Number (Ex. 18653)
- Credits (Ex. 3 credits)
- Semester (Ex. Fall 2014)
- One of the following reasons:
- Past the last day to add
- Non-Attendance Reinstatement
- Non-Payment Reinstatement
- Explanation for the late add/reinstatement
2. If instructor approves, the email will be forwarded to the Academic Records Office (firstname.lastname@example.org
). The following steps must take place:
Note: Tuition and reinstatement fee will be collected at this time.
- Approval from Registrar
- Approval from Student Finance
3. Registration confirmation will be sent to the student and instructor.