|When can students test?
Note: Make-up exams must be completed by 4:00 p.m.
- Monday thru Thursday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Summer Hours - 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Where do students test?
Who do students contact?
What does the instructor do?
- Students must schedule an appointment with the BSC Testing Services Office prior to the test day, during business hours.
- Phone: 701-224-5658
- E-Mail: BSC.Testing@bismarckstate.edu
- Visit Schafer Hall, Room 205
ALL STUDENTS MUST PRESENT A PHOTO-ID (Drivers License or BSC Student ID) AT THE TIME OF CHECK-IN. MAKE-UP EXAMS WILL NOT BE ADMINISTERED, UNLESS PROPER IDENTIFICATION IS PRESENTED. Food and beverages are NOT permitted in the Testing Center.
- Fill out the Make-Up Request Form, which will be electronically sent to Testing Services.
- Deliver exam(s) to the Testing Services Office or send through interoffice mail at least one day prior to testing. Email also acceptable.