Schedule your appointment online HERE
Testing Services can serve as a proctor for any student who is unable to test in the classroom because of an accident, illness, or other excused absence from class. Students must have their instructor's permission before scheduling a test date.
Testing Services cannot:
- Proctor exams for the entire class
- Proctor exams for students who prefer a quiet room but are not approved for accommodations
- Proctor walk-in exams or exams which no appointment has been made for
- Proctor exams for students who do not provide a valid picture ID (student ID or drivers license)
Exams can be proctored Monday thru Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Note: Make-up exams must be completed by 3:00 p.m. Hours subject to change.
Students take their exam in Schafer Hall - From May 13-July 1 we will be located on the 3rd floor, room 304
For questions regarding make-up testing
*Please schedule through our online scheduler!
- Fill out the Make-Up Request Form below, which will be electronically sent to Testing Services.
- Deliver exam(s) to the Testing Services Office or send through interoffice mail at least one day prior to testing. Emailing electronic exams is also acceptable.