Program Level - Undergraduate Certificate
Program Length -9 months
How much will this program cost me? *
For further program cost information visit the Paying for College section of the website.
- Tuition and fees: $4,172
- Books and supplies: $1,000
- On-campus room & board: $5,990
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
* There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates
- Federal loans: *
- Private education loans: *
- Institutional financing plan: *
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 9 months to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2013-2014, * % finished in 9 months.
* Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2013-14. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job placement rate for students who completed this program is *%.
* We are required to calculate this information; however, due to privacy concerns, we are unable to provide this data.