Skip to main content

Transfer Credit Appeal | Bismarck State College

to the top of the page
Home Page

Transfer Credit Appeal

Bismarck State College Appeal

Students may appeal academic transfer decisions made by BSC.
  1. Review Student Policy: 412.2 Transfer Credit Appeal
  2. Submit the BSC Academic Transfer Appeal (requires NDUS Username & Password)

    How to Submit a BSC Academic Transfer Appeal:
    1. Complete the Transfer Credit Appeal Form
      • Sign into CampusConnection
      • Select BSC eForms tile
      • Select Academic Records in the left menu
      • Select "Appeal - Transfer Credit"
    2. Provide the required course syllabus to Academic Records Office via one of the following:
Attachment (preferred): Attach syllabus directly to the Transfer Credit Appeal eForm.
Email: (subject line: BSC Transfer Appeal)

North Dakota University System Appeal

A student may appeal academic transfer descisions made by BSC from another NDUS institution after exhausting all BSC campus appeal steps.

An appeal for a NDUS institution must refer to one of the following statewide transfer procedures:
  • The General Education Requirements Transfer Agreements (GERTA)
  • Alternative General Education Program (AGEP)
  • Common Course Numbering (CCN)
  • Credit-by-Exams
  • Articulation agreements or Memorandum of Understanding/Agreements
  • Military General Education Requirements Transfer Agreements (GERTA)
Refer to NDUS Procedure 412.2 – Transfer Appeal for further information