Students may appeal academic transfer decisions made by BSC.
- Review Student Policy: 412.2 Transfer Credit Appeal
- Submit the BSC Academic Transfer Appeal (requires NDUS Username & Password)
How to Submit a BSC Academic Transfer Appeal:
- Complete the Transfer Credit Appeal Form
- Sign into CampusConnection
- Select BSC eForms tile
- Select Academic Records in the left menu
- Select "Appeal - Transfer Credit"
- Provide the required course syllabus to Academic Records Office via one of the following:
Attachment (preferred): Attach syllabus directly to the Transfer Credit Appeal eForm.
(subject line: BSC Transfer Appeal)