Academic Records Drop/Withdrawal Appeal

This procedure allows students the opportunity to appeal a transcript record following a course drop, a withdrawal to zero credits, or past the last day to drop with record due to extenuating circumstances (medical, military, death in immediate family, natural disasters, etc.).

Complete the steps below to apply for Academic Record Drop or Withdrawal Appeal:

1. Review the Student Policy - Course Drop, Withdrawal to Zero Credits, Drop/Withdrawal Appeals

2. Submit the Academic Records Drop or Withdrawal Appeal Form

3. Submit documentation to the Academic Records Office upon completion of the form.

Academic Records Office - Schafer Hall Room 131
  • Fax Number: (701) 224.5643
  • Mailing Address - BSC, Academic Records, PO BOX 5587, Bismarck, ND 58506
  • Email - (must come from your account)