To be considered official, the transcripts must be received by BSC in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution or through a secure electronic transcript service (approved services listed below).
- High School Transcript or GED. Exemptions to this policy may be granted if you have completed 24 or more semester hours of college level coursework. If you are a current high school student a hold will be placed on your account until the final high school transcript is received.
- College/University transcripts. Including any transcripts for credits completed while in high school. In progress transcripts will be required for any institution currently in attendance. A final transcript will also be required once grades are posted.
- All official transcripts will be accepted through www.parchment.com
. Electronic delivery can be sent to email@example.com
If those services are not available for you college(s) please request an official transcript be sent to:
Bismarck State College
PO Box 5587
Bismarck, ND 58506-5587
- Bismarck State College awards credit for Military Training Programs as outlined by the American Council on Education (ACE). A maximum of 45 semester hours of non-traditional college credit (e.g., AP, CLEP, military training, BSC challenge test credit, portfolio development, prior learning, and courses covered under high school articulation agreements) may be applied to an associate's degree, diploma, or certificate at BSC. Read BSC's Credit for Military Training Programs Student Policy
, for more information.
Request your Joint Service Transcripts
- Any high school or college credential from an institution outside of the United States must be evaluated through an approved evaluation service. For further details regarding the evaluation process, please visit our International Students page
Official transcripts must be received from ALL institutions previously attended. If you are unable to have an official transcript sent due to impacts of COVID-19, please contact the BSC Admissions department.