Secondary and post-secondary schools can become an academy school member to receive the following benefits and ensure every student is cyber educated by training your high school or college instructors to teach Palo Alto Networks curriculum:
- Receive operational support, troubleshooting, and curriculum integration from BSC faculty.
- Access to Netlab and online equipment for your teachers/instructors and students.
- Opportunity to participate in a semiannual support evaluation and collaboration meetings.
- Receive Palo Alto Networks Regional Academy newsletters and updates.
- Teachers can earn graduate credit.
To find out more about becoming an academy school member call us at (701) 224-5600.