This conference has become the premiere event in the Upper Midwest to showcase industry products and services to the energy generation industry. Each year, regional industry professionals and front line employees look forward to supporting this professional development opportunity. We continually set new participant attendance records and have more than 330 booth spaces available!
Registration (online only) for the 2020 conference will open on Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 8 am CT.
Registration: 8 am, Wednesday, October 9 – Friday, December 20 (or sell out)
For 2020, there are TWO booth options, standard booth (required to be in the show) and the premier, exhibitor upgrade.
Vendor Registration Instructions
Revised Policy on Teardown:
The Energy Generation Conference is set to be open until 2:30 pm on Thursday, January 30. As an exhibitor, you agree to not tear down your booth prior to that time. Attendees expect to see a complete exhibit hall at all times. Any exhibitor who fails to maintain and operate its display or booth during all exhibit hours of operation for the entire duration of the show will not receive space in 2021.
Updated Booth Representative Registration:
An email will be sent to the same person that received this information in late December to obtain your complimentary representative names (two per booth). Additional representatives that need to pay to attend the conference can register online starting November 1
(search for class #28917 in the registration system). The fee is $100 and is for the full conference ($150 onsite). If you have a representative register as a paid attendee, please note that there is NO refund. You cannot transfer that individual to a complimentary booth.
Standard Booth: 350 available
(Required purchase to be in the show, limit 4 booths per company
- Two complimentary representative registrations
- 10’ x 10’ booth with carpet
- 8’ table with cloth cover and skirting
- Two chairs
- Listing in the exhibitor directory in the conference program book
- 110 electricity
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and social for two representatives
New for 2020 – Premier Exhibitor Upgrade: 96 available
Aisles 600, 700, 800, 900
2020 EGC Mailing List Sign-Up
2019 Exhibitor List
- Booths located in the 600-900 aisles can only be secured by purchasing the upgrade package
- Package includes:
- 1 additional complimentary booth representative
- Guaranteed booth placement in high traffic zones of exhibit hall (see map on page 3 of registration brochure)
- Additional chair
- Level identification in the exhibitor directory section of the conference program book
- Breakfast, lunch and social for additional representative