This conference has become the premiere event in the Upper Midwest to showcase industry products and services to the energy generation industry. Each year, regional industry professionals and front line employees look forward to supporting this professional development opportunity. We continually set new participant attendance records and have more than 330 booth spaces available!
Registration (online only) for the 2020 conference will open on Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 8 am CT.
Registration: 8 am, Wednesday, October 9 – Friday, December 20 (or sell out)
For 2020, there are TWO booth options, standard booth (required to be in the show) and the premier, exhibitor upgrade.
Standard Booth: 350 available
(Required purchase to be in the show, limit 4 booths per company
- Two complimentary representative registrations
- 10’ x 10’ booth with carpet
- 8’ table with cloth cover and skirting
- Two chairs
- Listing in the exhibitor directory in the conference program book
- 110 electricity
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and social for two representatives
New for 2020 – Premier Exhibitor Upgrade: 96 available
Aisles 600, 700, 800, 900
2020 EGC Mailing List Sign-Up
- Booths located in the 600-900 aisles can only be secured by purchasing the upgrade package
- Package includes:
- 1 additional complimentary booth representative
- Guaranteed booth placement in high traffic zones of exhibit hall (see map on page 3 of registration brochure)
- Additional chair
- Level identification in the exhibitor directory section of the conference program book
- Breakfast, lunch and social for additional representative