CYBERSECURITY TRAINING FOR EDUCATORS
Bismarck State College offers education and Palo Alto Networks certification for high school and college-level educators across the region so they can ensure that every student, in every school is cyber educated.
PALO ALTO NETWORK CERTIFICATION OPTIONS
BENEFITS OF BSC PALO ALTO NETWORKS REGIONAL ACADEMY
- Train your HS teachers and college instructors to teach Palo Alto Networks curriculum
- Operational support, troubleshooting, and curriculum integration from BSC faculty
- Netlab and Online equipment access for teachers/instructors and students
- Semiannual support evaluation and collaboration meetings
- Palo Alto Regional Academy newsletters and updates
To find out more about becoming an Academy School Member call 701-224-5600.
Teachers can earn graduate credit for the Cybersecurity classes through Valley City State University.
- FOUNDATIONS – 1 credit
- GATEWAY – 3 credits
- ESSENTIALS – 3 credits
For more information and to apply please visit the VCSU website
. Please note: Application for graduate credit must be completed before the first day of class.