This form is used by students who have completed a degree* and wish to continue in another program or earn a higher degree in the semester immediately following (Spring or Summer/Fall) the term in which they receive their degree.
- Students switching mode of education from online to on campus are required to provide documentation for proof of immunity to measles, mumps and rubella.
- Limited enrollment program students will be “Pre” until formally accepted into the program.
- An advisor will be assigned/updated based on the new program of study as necessary.
- Please allow up to 7 working days to process.
- Email confirmation with the results, will be sent to the student by the Academic Records Office to their Bismarck State College email address.
How to Submit a Continuing Enrollment Form
- Sign into Campus Connection
- Select the BSC eForms tile
- Select Academic Records from the left menu
- Select “Continuing Enrollment”
*If you have NOT filled out an Application for Degree for the degree you’ll be completing, please do so BEFORE filling out a Continuing Enrollment Form for your new degree. If you are not sure if you have completed an Application for Degree, you can view your Graduation Status in CampusConnection.