Pursuant to SBHE Policy 820, BSC offers international waivers at 50% of the international tuition each academic year. This waiver applies to students who receive the international and/or contiguous (Manitoba and Saskatchewan) tuition rate and does not apply to U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
1. The waiver amount will not exceed 50% of the international tuition rate.
2. Partial waivers may be awarded
3. Waivers are granted for a period of one academic year, provided all eligibility requirements have been met each semester.
4. Waivers are automatically renewable, provided all eligibility requirements have been met.
5. Eligibility is determined prior to the start of each Fall and Spring Semester.
6. The waiver will be applied to on-campus classes only.
7. The waiver cannot be applied to fees, books, room, and/or board.
8. Awards are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
9. BSC awards between 3-5 international waivers per calendar year.
10. Awards are limited to a maximum of 5 semesters.
11. BSC athletes are not eligible to apply.
1. Applicants must apply and be accepted for admission.
2. Applicant must have an F-1 Visa and be in good standing with Homeland Security.
3. Must maintain full-time enrollment (at least 12 credits) for each semester.
4. Applicant must maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA (grade point average)
5. Student must remain in good standing as determined by the Dean of Student Affairs.
6. BSC athletes are not eligible to apply.
1. Student must meet all BSC admission requirements and be accepted for enrollment.
2. Must submit the International Student Waiver Application online.
1. Students who withdraw will have their waiver prorated in accordance with the refund policy consistent with NDUS policy 830.2 and will be responsible for any outstanding balance on their student account.
2. The BSC Dean of Student Affairs may administratively revoke this waiver at any time during the semester. The student will be responsible for any outstanding balance on their student account.