A student must complete the following steps when applying for readmission or admission to Bismarck State College:
- If the student has been suspended from BSC with the lapse of at least one semester or
- If the student has been suspended from another institution other than BSC with the lapse of at least one semester.
- The academic summer session will NOT constitue a semester.
Directions & Checklist
- Complete and submit a BSC Admissions Application to the BSC Admissions Office.
- Complete the Academic Suspension Readmission Request form.
- Read the BSC Student Policy: Academic Standing
and BSC Student Procedure: Academic Suspension Readmission.
- Contact the Mystic Advising & Counseling Center via email or phone to schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor for a "Student Readmission Plan" session. You can reach the MACC at email@example.com or 701-224-5752.
- Students should complete the above process at least two weeks prior to the beginning of an academic semester to be considered for readmission.
* Indicates Required Field.