The Basics of Disc Golf
- Throw your disc from the concrete tee.
- Continue to throw your disc from where it lands until it comes to rest in/on the basket or the chains.
- If your disc lands in an area marked out of bounds, move your disc to the point where it was last in bounds and add a 1-stroke penalty.
General Guidelines for the BSC Disc Golf Course
- Playing disc golf at BSC is at your own risk. BSC is not responsible for any incidents or accidents that occur while playing this course.
- The course is open from dawn to dusk, unless otherwise stated.
- Please park in the designated parking lots (Jack Science Center or the lower level of the National Energy Center of Excellence). Avoid parking in the residence hall parking lots, which require permits.
- Bismarck State College is an alcohol and tobacco free campus. Please do not bring these items to the course.
- Be courteous and aware of pedestrians and vehicles while playing on campus.
- Please carry out your trash with you. Keep the course clean.
Front Nine (Holes 1-9)
Back Nine (Holes 10-18)
Total Par: 58
This course was created and funded by the BSC Student Government Association and is maintained in conjunction with the BSC Buildings & Grounds crew.