Playing Frisbee Golf
- Frisbee golf is played like traditional golf.
- Make your first throw from the tee area.
- Throw again from where your disc comes to rest, allowing players farthest from the basket to throw first.
- Keep throwing until your disc comes to rest in the basket. Count one stroke for each throw.
- If your disc lands on or across any out-of-bounds area, make your next throw from the last place your disc was in-bounds - and add a one-stroke penalty.
- 18 Holes
- Par: 55
- Distance: 4,752 ft.
- Established: 2017
- Created and funded by Bismarck State College Student Government Association
General Guidelines and Recommendations
- Playing frisbee golf at Bismarck State College is at your own risk. BSC is not accountable for any incidents or accidents occurring while playing this course.
- The course is open from dawn to dusk.
- Bismarck State College is an alcohol and tobacco free campus. Please refrain from bringing these items to our campus.
- Bring water.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear to play the course.
- Please spot for each other when playing to avoid accidents. Be courteous and aware of all campus visitors and residents. Never throw if you have a chance of hitting someone.
- Use carry-in/carry-out principle on the course. (If you carry it in, carry it out.)
- Please do not disturb any plant life or rain garden sanctuaries on campus.
- In case of emergency dial 911.
- HAVE FUN!
Frisbee Golf Request or Questions