As you transition to campus life, the decisions you make and the consequences of those decisions will directly impact your success at BSC. We have a commitment to foster a safe, welcoming and respectful campus environment where all students can be successful.
What You Need To Know
- BSC is an alcohol, illegal drug and tobacco-free campus.
- SafeColleges training is provided for your learning and continued safety.
SafeColleges prepares students for college social situations and healthy relationships.
Students are expected to review and abide by:
- All BSC students receive BSC’s Title IX and Sexual Misconduct Policies and additional resource information via their BSC email on the 10th day of every semester.
- All degree-seeking freshmen and degree-seeking transfer students receive Title IX and VAWA education in their first semester at BSC.
How to Access Safe Colleges Required Training
- Using Chrome, log in to your BSC email
- Open the "SafeColleges Student Online Training" email
- Click the link to complete the course
- Your username is the first 7 digits of your student ID
Call the MACC (Mystic Advising & Counseling Center) at 701.224.5752
or email at BSC.email@example.com