As you transition to campus life, the decisions you make and the consequences of those decisions will directly impact your success at BSC. We have a commitment to foster a safe, welcoming and respectful campus environment where all students can be successful.
What You Need To Know
- BSC is an alcohol, illegal drug and tobacco free campus.
- SafeColleges training is REQUIRED.
SafeColleges prepares students for college social situations and healthy relationships.
Students are expected to review and abide by:
- Completion period is September 2020 through October 2020.
- Course time is approximately 2.5 hours long for students age 17-24.
- Course time is approximately 1.5 hours long for students age 25 and older or ONLINE only students.
- Anyone that does not complete the course will be unable to enroll in future classes.
- Completion is required for ALL incoming students.
How to Access Safe Colleges Required Training
- Using Chrome, log in to your BSC email
- Open the "SafeColleges Student Online Training" email
- Click the link to complete the course
- Your username is the first 7 digits of your student ID
Call the MACC (Mystic Advising & Counseling Center) at 701.224.5752
or email at BSC.email@example.com