As you transition to campus life, the decisions you make and the consequences of those decisions will directly impact your success at BSC. We have a commitment to foster a safe, welcoming and respectful campus environment where all students can be successful.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- BSC is an alcohol, illegal drug and tobacco free campus.
- SafeColleges training is REQUIRED.
SafeColleges prepares students for college social situations and healthy relationships.
Students are expected to review and abide by:
- Completion period is August 1 thru September 20, 2018.
- Course time is approximately 2.5 hours long.
- Anyone that does not complete the course will be unable to enroll in future classes.
- Completion is required for ALL incoming students age 17-24.
HOW TO ACCESS SAFE COLLEGES REQUIRED TRAINING
- Using Chrome, log in to your BSC email
- Open the "SafeColleges Student Online Training" email
- Click the link to complete the course
- Your username is the first 7 digits of your student ID
Call the MACC (Mystic Advising & Counseling Center) at 701.224.5752