The purpose of this form is to keep Bismarck State College informed about student/employee incidents and/or student/employee well-being concerns. In addition, this form may be used to inquire about resources. Upon completion of form, please click 'submit'.
NOTE: The BSC Concern Reports are checked regularly. However, if you need immediate assistance or if you feel yourself or someone else is in danger call 911. If you do not feel it is an emergency, contact BSC Campus Safety and Security at 701-224-2700 or BSC Counseling and Advising Center at 701-224-2449.
General Student Concerns May Include:
If you If you have additional concerns, you may contact the North Dakota State Board of Higher Education at:
- Inappropriate behavior that made you/someone else uncomfortable.
- Harassment of you or another student.
- Harassment of you or another employee.
- An anonymous report is a way to inform College administration that a sexual misconduct event has occurred. Anonymous reports are accepted under Title IX. However, the ability of BSC to investigate and resolve anonymous complaints will be limited if the information contained in the anonymous report cannot be verified by independent facts.
- Hate speech directed at you or another person.
- Bias, bigotry, hate directed toward you or another person.
- You or someone you know needs assistance and are unsure where to go.