Skip to main content

Student Agreement Transcript Request | Bismarck State College

to the top of the page
Home Page
  Home  »  Student Forms »  

Student Agreement Transcript Request

In order to complete a thorough evaluation, Bismarck State College will need the following documents:
  • Request Form
  • Official Military transcript
  • Official college transcripts from other colleges/universities attended (if applicable), CLEP/DANTES test score report (if applicable).
Students are advised to have official Joint Service Transcript (JST) and other college/university transcripts sent during their initial six semester hours of course work to avoid delays in the evaluation process.

* Indicates Required Field.
To ensure the timely processing of your form, please enter all of the necessary information.
1. The following information is needed by academic advisors at Bismarck State College
to complete the Student Agreement.
* Student's Name:  
* Last 4 digits of SSN:  
* Branch of Service:  
* Pay Grade:  
* MOS or Rating:  
* Military Installation:  
* Desired Degree:  
2. Provide the names of the other college(s)/universities you have previously attended
Send your transcripts to: Bismarck State College, Attn: Admissions, PO Box 5587, Bismarck, ND 58506.
3. List any CLEP/DANTES, DSST, etc, that you wish to have evaluated toward your degree:
4. I understand that by requesting a Student Agreement, I authorize Bismarck State College to provide copies of the Agreement and academic progress reports to the appropriate US military voluntary education offices.
* Day Phone:  
Evening Phone (if different from day):
* Email:  
* Signature: I certify to the best of my knowledge that the information on this form is true and
complete without evasion or misrepresentation: