Do you need to take the ACCUPLACER but you are not near Bismarck State College?
Option 1 - Remote Proctoring
Take your test at a local testing center in your city. This will enable you to take your ACCUPLACER test at a different campus.
Option 2 - Virtual Remote Proctoring
Virtual remote proctoring allows you to have your ACCUPLACER test proctored online from your own computer! This will enable you to take the ACCUPLACER test at any location, including your own home! You must have a photo ID and your computer must meet the technical specifications required
Take your ACCUPLACER remotely:
- Contact BSC Testing Services at 701-224-5658 to receive assistance in finding a local testing center.
- BSC Testing Services will submit a Voucher to the location of your choice
- Contact the testing location to schedule an appointment and bring the Voucher with you. You are responsible for paying any proctoring fee they may have.
- Take your ACCUPLACER exam! BSC will receive the results automatically and enter your scores into our system.
Take your Accuplacer Online with a Virtual Proctor (Extra $25 Fee):
Step 1: Test your computer
to make sure it meets technical requirements. Click here to test your system.
Step 2: Register for your ACCUPLACER test.
- You must have a computer with a webcam and microphone. The Accuplacer is taken with a virtual proctor present.
- Contact BSC Testing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for the test voucher
- BSC Testing Services will send you a Voucher with a unique voucher code via email.
Step 3: Schedule your ACCUPLACER test
- When you receive the voucher from BSC, follow the steps within the voucher to register and schedule your test
- Pay ACCUPLACER the $25 non-refundable proctoring fee. This covers the fee of the virtual proctor
Step 4: Take your Test
- After you schedule your test, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for your online proctored placement test.
- In the event that you need to reschedule your test, simply log back in, cancel your existing appointment, and reschedule your test.
- Take your test on the date and time you choose! Have an I.D present during check-in.
- BSC will receive your results automatically and enter your scores into our system.