Bismarck State College Testing Services provides high quality, accessible, and affordable testing in a secure, comfortable environment. We adhere to the professional standards and guidelines of the National College Testing Association.
Testing Services offers a variety of tests including ACCUPLACER, CLEP, DSST, ACT WorkKeys and ATI TEAS testing. We also provide computerized and paper/pencil proctoring services for BSC students, Non-BSC students, and community members.
Schedule your appointment online
Location and Directions
BSC Testing Services is located in:
Schafer Hall, Room 205
Please use Directions to Campus for assistance and to obtain a printable PDF map.
Testing Services Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8am - 4pm
Contact Testing Services
*Violation of these policies may result in forfeit of test or additional disciplinary actions.
- Exams are administered by appointment only and must be made at least 1 day in advance.
- Arriving more than 30 minutes late may result in cancellation of your appointment
- Photo ID is required upon check-in.
- All cell phones, books, and backpacks will be stored in lockers while testing.
- Only items designated by the instructor or Testing Center may be used on exams
- No food or beverages are allowed in the Testing Center.
- Children are not permitted in the Testing Center.
- Unless specified by the instructor, exam must be completed in one sitting.
- Talking with other test takers is prohibited during testing.
- Cheating is subject to disciplinary action.
- All testing materials and scratch paper must be turned in to the Testing Center upon completion of exam.
- All makeup exams will be graded by the classroom instructor.
Testing Services Mission Statement
Testing Services provides exceptional, accessible, and comprehensive testing programs for Bismarck State College and surrounding community members. Testing Services guides and facilitates learning, and supports the achievement of individual’s professional and personal educational goals.
All tests are administered under standardized conditions that are efficient, fair, and secure. We maintain and adhere to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines.
BSC Testing Services has been awarded Test Center Certification by the National College Testing Association (NCTA). Criteria for certification are rigorous and are based on the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines, which were developed to guide post-secondary test centers in the delivery of quality testing programs.