Skip to main content

Army | Bismarck State College

to the top of the page
Home Page


ArmyIgnitED is the virtual gateway for Soldiers to request Tuition Assistance (TA) online, anytime for classroom, distance learning and eArmyU online college courses.      

Get started

  • You need to complete the application process and enroll in classes at Bismarck State College before using ArmyIgnitED.

  • Tuition assistance does not cover all fees; therefore, you will have to pay the school directly for your bill.

  • Request your Joint Service Transcripts (JST)

  • Your home college agrees to issue a Student Agreement (evaluation of completed and remaining degree requirements) by the time you complete six semester hours of credit with that college. This serves as a "contract for degree" between you and your home college and remains in effect even if you leave the military.

Learn more about the degree plans available to you through BSC.


Contact BSC's Military Affairs department at