New students are high school students that have never enrolled in a BSC dual credit class.
Returning students are high school students who took a dual credit class in a previous semester, but not the most recent semester.
1. Submit online Admissions Application
2. Pay $35 application fee
- Return to the saved application
- Contact Student Finance
- 701-224-5533 (last name A-H)
- 701-224-5691 (last name I-R)
- 701-224-5706 (last name S-Z)
3. Submit an in-progress unofficial High School Transcript
- Transcript must show 2.0 GPA
- Mandan High School students show 3.0
- Ask the High School counselor for assistance
Mail: Bismarck State College
PO Box 5587
Bismarck, ND 58506-5587
4. Submit Placement scores to enroll in English and Math courses
5. Submit Immunization Records
Upon completion of the online application, you will receive an email giving you instructions on setting up an account in Campus Connection. This Online portal gives you access to the following and much more.
- All students taking courses on the BSC campus will have to provide proof of one meningococcal shot after the age of 16 and 2 doses of MMR. Records are only needed if taking courses on BSC's campus